Are you are considering organising a day trip to Bristol? This large, diverse and vibrant city has so much to offer - there's something for everyone so why not let us show you around? We pride ourselves on our customer care and flexibility, so please do get in touch and see how we can help. We'll make sure you and your group have a great experience in this lovely city!
Here is just a brief overview of what Bristol has to offer:
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel’s great works; including ss Great Britain and Clifton Suspension Bridge
- the relaxed harbour-side area with its galleries, cozy pubs, waterside wine, cocktails and food
- the breath-taking scenery and drama of the Avon Gorge
- elegant Clifton Village with it's Georgian architecture and antique markets
- fabulous, fascinating markets and shopping experiences for the penny-wise and the ever-so-posh
Our local, entertaining and knowledgeable guides have a wealth of specialist expertise as well as a love of Bristol. If you have a special tour or itinerary request please do let us know – we'll fix you up with the right tour, guide and route.
For those in need of inspiration we have a great range of pre-planned tours to suit every taste - for example:
- Explore Bristol
- Brunel and Victorian Bristol
- Bus and Boat
- Cream Tea
- Real Ale
... as well as venturing further afield in the South West such as Weston-super-Mare, Bath and Cheddar Gorge.
We can also add little extras like Fish and Chips, Pie and Mash... or even a 4 piece jazz band! We can accommodate group sizes from 15 to 180 plus on our open top buses.
Best bus for you?
Whatever the size of your party, there's a bus to suit.
- For larger parties of 20 plus one of our open top buses will be your best choice
- Less than 20? Why not buy some "Hop-on, Hop-off" tickets on our award winning Timetabled Service at CitySightseeing Bristol.
Getting To Bristol
Getting to Bristol is easy
- From London and the South East via the M4 exit at junction 19 and join the M32.
- From the Midlands and the North via the M5 exit at junction 18 (Avonmouth) and follow the A4.
- From the South West via the M5 exit at junction 18 (Avonmouth) and follow the A4.
- From Wales via the M4 exit at junction 19 and join the M32.
Click here to download a map showing the locations of longer stay and set down/pick up facilities for coach drivers and group travel organisers. Detailed information about conditions of use of each individual coach parking facility can be found at the head of the map.